Your Trusted Partner in Premier Senior Care Solutions
Home is where we’re most comfortable; it’s an environment that is familiar, filled with cherished memories. And it’s where the vast majority of older adults prefer to remain throughout the aging process, even if they are living alone.
With the assistance of the highly trained, compassionate care team at Inspired Home Care, aging in place at home is a viable option for many. The services we offer are as varied as the individuals we serve, as we realize that each person is unique, and thus experiences growing older uniquely.
We begin the care process by meeting with older adults and their loved ones in the comfort of home for a comprehensive consultation in which we learn as much as possible about the challenges being faced, as well as personal likes, dislikes, personality type, hobbies, interests, preferences, and more. Our goal at Inspired Home Care is to create in our clients a renewed sense of energy and hope by helping them to live a full life in the comfort of home through our services providing senior care in Chicago and the surrounding areas.
We accomplish this by providing any or all of the following types of assistance:
- Personal care, such as help with showering, bathing, grooming, dressing, using the bathroom, and incontinence care
- Meal planning, shopping, preparation, assistance, and clean-up
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and linen changes
- Friendly companionship to enhance socialization and to engage in games, exercise, and other enjoyable activities
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with ambulation, fall prevention, and transfers
- Running errands such as picking up groceries and prescriptions, or visiting friends
- Transportation to medical appointments and procedures, visits with family and friends, and fun outings
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s, dementia home care, and other chronic conditions
- And much more
Our home care services are available for just a few hours each week up to full-time assistance provided by a team of caregivers, and always in adherence to our core values, represented by the acronym CARING:
Comfort – We provide care that keeps the home environment comfortable and safe.
Affection – We approach clients, families, partners, and our own team members amicably.
Respect – We actively listen to and respect the wants and needs of our clients and care team.
Integrity – We are honest and forthright, and follow through with what we have promised.
Nurturing – We provide care that is intended to nurture the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
Generosity – We are generous with our time, listening to clients and attending to their needs.